Sunday Service - 03.03.13

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
Acts 10:38
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
Psalms 23:6
"Shall follow me," follow in this context means to pursue, to hunt, just like a lion hunting a deer! Jangan tinggal di dalam comfort zone.
Tanda dipenuhi dengan kemurahan dan kebijakan:
1. Penuh dengan belas kasihan
Compassion : getting God's feeling that pushes us to do something
Jesus Cleanses a Leper
And a leper came to him, imploring him, and kneeling said to him, “If you will, you can make me clean.” Moved with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him and said to him, “I will; be clean.” And immediately the leprosy left him, and he was made clean.
Mark 1:40-42
Kepada Tuhan perlu PASSION, tapi kepada sesama perlu COMPASSION
2. Mujizat menjadi bagian hidup kita
And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Mark 16:17-18
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30
Mentalitas kerajaan ditandai dengan Lemah Lembut dan Rendah Hati, Lemah lembut : power under control, rendah hari : tidak memaksakan kehendak pribadi tapi mengijinkan kehendak Tuhan terjadi

0 comments