30-Day challenge!

Well hello lovely people. How have you all been doing? I hope you are well. As for me personally, I'm still trying to strengthen myself as a few weeks ago my father passed away, and believe it or not he passed away right on Valentine's Day. It was all a shock for us, for me personally. Because there was no sign of him being very ill or anything, and I remembered just the day before he went away I was still on the phone with him, talking about my exam. But I guess only God's will that can happen in our life. And that it was God's will for my dad to go back to heaven.
taken in Venezia, 2003
Anyways, I am here to give myself something to do, and so I'm going to do a 30-Day Challenge, the Blog Edition! *woohoo* So what is the 30-Day Challenge? For those of you who don't know, 30-Day Challenge is basically challenges that must do in 30 consecutive days. Some people do photography, others do drawing, and many just does random things for 30 days. As for my 30-Day Challenge, I took it from here. And so here's the list.
The reason why I have chosen to do the writing or the 30-Day Blog Challenge is because I want to improve my writing skills and I want to share more things through my blog. You know, just getting used to writing and sharing. I really hope I don't miss out even a day on this challenge. And I'm looking forward to writing more than 200 words per post *fingers-crossed* I'll be starting this challenge on March 13th, which is today. But I'll be posting at the evening so when I have to talk about how my day went I'll have enough topics to talk about. I'm also planning to do more of these 30-Day Challenge but in different editions. Maybe photography, maybe talking about songs, or maybe if you have any suggestions, let me know :)

Well, off to bed now peeps. Buenas noches ~

2 comments

  1. *hughug for femme*
    Can't wait for your 30 days challenge post :3

    ReplyDelete