#1

Hey there handsome man! It's been a year, and I miss you.

A lot of things happened in this first year, it's good although I wished you were there.

But hey, each day I learn how to be strong, I learn how to make decisions since I always ask you for decisions and follow what you say, I learn how to be independent, and so much more things that you taught me.

And today i promised myself that I won't be sad because you're no longer here, but instead i'm gonna be happy for I know you are in a much better place.

However though, I do miss hugging your big tummy, sleeping next to you, having you making breakfast, having you cook for me, and all the things we used to do. But on top of it all, i miss calling you Daddy.

Well, have fun up there big man! You know I loved you, still loving you, and will always love you. And no, I don't a new father. You're my one and only :)

Love,
Bonjer

05.05.63 - 14.02.13

0 comments