SAMAKAMU Kopi

On Sunday, I decided to visit a newly-opened coffee shop around Karet area named SAMAKAMU Kopi. I first heard of this coffee shop from my manager. After "stalking" it through Zomato and Instagram, the place seemed very instagramable because it resembles Korean coffee shop a lot (according to my sister).

SAMAKAMU Kopi is located between Saoenk Kito and DHL. It's kind of hard to see from the outside because the logo and the store signage is very thin, so my suggestion is, find the vivid and huge Saoenk Kito and just look to its right. That's where SAMAKAMU is :D


SAMAKAMU is a non-smoking place with only around 6 tables. Their building itself is actually a 2-storey SoHo but they only use the first floor, hence the small space. Another highlight that might be useful for some people is that they don't provide free WiFi. Personally for me that is not a problem because then it could be a good chance to have quality talks with your friends :)


The variety of menu is very few, both on food and beverages. Only black coffees, kopi susu, chocolate drinks, and brews. My sister ordered the hot chocolate that came with a free sugar doughnot (promo!) and she said it tasted really good. Meanwhile, I ordered the Es Kopi Sama Kamu, which is actually kopi susu. I am not a coffee person, but I guess it didn't taste that bad. The coffee was pretty strong though for me.


Price wise, this place is just like any other place and the price you pay is worth the portion you get. I bought the Pandan Bolu for 8k, at first I thought it was pretty expensive. But then looking at the size I realized it was an okay price lah (so Singlish ya haha). Last but not least. Yep, you guessed it. This place is totally instagram-able! Its pink and minimalist decorations will make anyone standout here, although there isn't much space to take pictures at. 


SAMAKAMU Kopi
Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio No. 18B, Karet Kuningan
0812-8799-0168

Get my latest update!
InstagramTwitter

0 comments