what's up!

So, what's up peoples? I am finally back, after a few days not exactly writing a proper post. And so here I am to share some of the things I did and will do.

Well last saturday I had my very first practical exam. The exam was on Java Programming and if you're not really familiar with it, lemme tell you what it is. Java Programming is the coding (it's how we, or they, call it) in order to make programs (duuuh). But the one that I'm making right now is the very basic programming where we still run it on Command Prompt. You can do the coding with different tools, such as TextPad, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc. The one we're using is TextPad. Sooo, during the exam we have to make a program. My class specifically has to make this program for a fruit shop cashier, including a sign-in page in which the username is case sensitive. Also the password must be created from the name of the cashier added with the number of alphabets. And then inside there are 3 menu bla bla bla bla bla. Anywaaays, to make story short, I didn't finish the whole program coding. But then I created a 7MB file. Hopefully it's good. And hopefully I can optimize my grade on the theory exam, which is STARTING THIS FRIDAY! Hoo yeah!

Well enough about that, now I wanna share a lil bit about my trip to the the Russian Culture Center. I went there as a part of LnC's Hang-Out-Together, but this time plus Emil and Ka Susanti. My first impression was, the place looks like a private house. Indeed. Nevertheless, the maximized that private house and exhibit some Russian novels and magazines. Also some figurines wearing their traditional which I find very very cute. In the back of the building there's also an auditorium where they usually use it to watch movies together. Overall, my final impression of the Russian Culture Center was that, it felt Russian. LOL.
Inside the library
With the Curators (I guess) 
Emil, Ka Susanti, Me, Aco, Sharon (Kneeling)
The LnCs, Aco, Sharon, Ka Doni, Me
 Well, I guess that's it for now. OH! And to those who are celebrating it...


credits:
bokeh image - WishWishWish
lace brush - Nadine Pau
photos taken by Doni NP, edited by me :D

0 comments