#2

Hey daddy! How are you? Two years now. You're still watching over me right?

A lot has happened in the past year. Like you won't even believe that we have come this far.

Mom is now managing a salon and like a small cafe. All is still new but she's got the hold of it. It would've been much easier if you were there with her, supporting her, doing it all together. But that's alright daddy, I know you're having fun up there, with grandpa and grandma right? Just make sure you still watch over mom. She's pretty much alone in Bali now. Please don't let anything happen to her. Oh and please keep her away from people who are mean to her dad. You know what kind of person she is right?

And Chrisya. Well your dream came true dad. Yep, she's now studying in Melbourne, in RMIT to be precise. Just as you wished. I'm pretty sure you talked real hard to God about this one. She left on May but she's currently here in Indonesia. In December we might go there, cause it should be her graduation. Let's just pray everything goes well. She's also become a model quite few times, who knows, maybe soon we'll see her face in one of the Australian ad.

And me? I have finished all my classes daddy. And I've submitted my thesis!!! Can you believe it? Your second daughter is about to graduate. After 3,5 years she's getting her Bachelor degree. Right now I'm just waiting for my thesis exam schedule, and I'm soooo afraid dad. If you were here, you would know exactly how to calm me down. But I'm gonna do this dad. I'm going to get that degree. I'm gonna make you proud. Oh! Last year I also won first place in a case competition. My very last competition in uni and I won first place dad!!! If you were here I would definitely give all four of us a treat, but at Cak Asmo probably. Hahaha.

Well two years it is dad. I'm not fully back on my feet yet. I sometimes still cry wishing you're not gone yet but thank you for never leaving me. I really really miss you dad. Please come see me if you can. I love you.

Your one and only,

Bonjer

14.02.13

0 comments