#3

My first love, it has been three years now.

Remember last year I told you I have submitted my thesis? Well, not long after that I had my defense exam and graduated dad. Yep, I finished my studies already, just as you asked me too. I was very happy to be graduated, but then I can't lie I was sad too that you weren't there to see me. But I know you still watched me from up there right?
And now, I have a new job. It's not something that I have done before, but like you always say, always try new things and don't be afraid.

And Chrisya? She graduated too last year dad. From the university you wanted your daughter to go to. And of course she has a much longer name now, hopefully you're okay with it. Although you will probably still call her Anjang.

Mommy is having fun with her wedding projects too. But every time I help her with her projects, I remember your words when we were preparing Arie & Andrich's wedding, "kasian mama kecapekkan.. Tapi gapapa, mama seneng ngerjainnya.." I just wish I can hear your voice straight away, and not just your voice that I hear in my head.

Well Dad, it was not easy letting you go three years ago, and it hasn't been easy accepting it for the past three years. But I believe you're in a much better place, I always do. And I'm happy you're in a much better place.

I miss you Dad, I miss your hug, I miss your laughs, I miss your big tummy, I miss everything about you.

Forever I love you, my first love, Marthin F T Sabaru.

Your one and only,

Bonjer

14.02.13

0 comments