Femme Sabaru, S.Kom!

Monday, March 23rd. I passed my thesis defense exam, I finally have a degree and my name is officially longer now, Femme L H Sabaru, S.Kom! Yea! My utmost gratitude goes to God, whom I know gives the most strength, power, grace and comfort during the journey of writing the thesis, preparation for the defense exam and also during the defense exam itself. THANK YOU GOD!





And not forgetting the people who supported, prayed, and helped me! To my mom, Sally Toli, who I know always prays for me so that I can finish my studies on time. To my sister, Sarah Chrisya K F, who is the best in giving pep talks and making me worry less about the things that happen to my life. I don't understand how you can be so relaxed in dealing with these kinds of stuff.
To my aunt, uncles, and brothers, who came and waited for me on my thesis defense exam day, although you guys (my brothers) had to skip classes for it. Kinda not sure whether you guys actually want to accompany or you just wanna skip class hahaha, just kidding :p. But again, thank you for coming and made me forgot about my nervousness. And of course thank you for the doll! Another addition to the collection :D

Thank you my roommate, Ghea 'Gheong', for understanding me and patiently copes with my alay-ness. Thank you for supporting me in the times where my emotion is like a roller coaster. And definitely thank you for not going home when you actually can because you decided to accompany me until my thesis defense exam was over.


To my fellow 10th-Floor residents, Ka Dita, Odi, Aya, Fira, Desty, who always make my day more joyful and lets me forget about the stress for a while there. Without you girls I'll probably be crazy right now :p

Definite thank you to my partners, Sukianti and Merianti! YOU. GIRLS. ROCK! Without you I'm not sure if I can finish writing a thesis, or finish it on time. You guys worked really hard and thank you for doing that cause it motivates me too. Congratulations as well, you guys have longer names too now :D I hope that after this you guys get high-paying jobs and be very successful!
To our advisor, Ko Fredy Jingga, thank you so much Ko, for guiding us, for always coming up with a solution whenever we are stuck thinking how the thesis should be like. Hopefully we didn't give you too much headache :P

To all the members of Keluarga Cemara, who unfortunately couldn't come because you guys had interviews. Thank you for the kind support through chats, it really meant a lot even though it was only through instant messages. Although it was kind of intimidating me too when I knew I was the last one to have the thesis defense exam after all of you guys have passed your's! But thank you thank you thank you, for making my final year of university life unforgettable! 


To LABSISFO peeps, who (in)directly supported the three of us through the whole thesis-journey. Thank you for accompanying in those late-night-works. Thank you for buying us food(ssss). Thank you for doing those silly things that makes us laugh and again for a little while forget about the stress. Thank you for the 'CIE SKOM' balloons, you guys really know how to embarrass someone in front of the public.





And to everyone..... Literally everyone, who directly or indirectly helped, prayed and supported us, me especially in this final chapter of my university life. If I didn't mention your name here, I'm sorry, but I assure you that you're names and what you have done to help me, I remember them in my heart. And to be honest, I still can't believe that I have finished my studies and is just few a steps from graduating. But here I am, Femme LHS, S.Kom :)

p.s. I was thinking of rewarding myself a pair of running shoes for being able to complete my studies on time. And I found a great collection of Running Shoes on Zalora since I've been dying to get a pair of running shoes to get my life back on track (meaning, trying to lose some weight so I will look good on my graduation day hehehe). Got any idea which one I should get for myself? ;)

0 comments